Life Will Continue

 LIFE WILL CONTINUE

 This is the last chapter of my blog and I have loved the whole experience, I really enjoyed seeing my mom's thoughts and seeing her progress on writing and grammar. So, for our last chapter my mom decided to write a reflection about her experience and a finally goodbye for the process.

"It has been 7 months since I arrived in the USA, and many things have happened to me, my children, and you. Yes, you who are reading this blog. You spent all this semester reading part of my life. I want to thank you for taking the time and patience to try to understand me. I hope it was entertaining and easy for you.

Otherwise, I enjoyed it and learned so much doing it. As you know this started at first as a challenge, but somehow it became as a therapy, or even as a coach section. I learned what a blog is, I learned to share my thoughts, and I think I have improved my writing but that is up to you to let me know, what do you think, am I? This has helped me with my English, now I’m thinking in English, and I can write easily.

Writing this Blog every week also helps me to think about my options in this new chapter of my life. Or recognize my skills. I didn’t know that I was able to start a business or take some classes like Digital Marketing or Data Analysis. It has been amazing. It is my advice to you and I always say it to my loved ones or my colleagues at work:

 “Get out of the box, because it is where things happen” or

 “Be an excellent person, Be a better self. “Or

“Love yourself you are worth it.”

“The universe is perfect, It happens when It has to happen”

From my heart, thank you for being with me until today."

 

Feel, Love, Allow, and Be yourself.

Conquer the world!!!

Be a mother, Be a wife, Be an executive

But always be You.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Claudia Valencia?

My first cup of coffee

Portland I