Who is Claudia Valencia?

Introduction

Before I start with the actual content, I wanna give an introduction to the main topic of this blog which is my mother. My mother is someone that I hold extremely dear and it's someone that has always been there for me no matter what. So, I decided to make this blog about her and the new challenges that she has embarked on ever since she decided to move to America. Seeing her go through the incredible journey of leaving your life behind and moving to a completely different country at her age is really inspiring. For the next 14 weeks, my blog posts will explain in detail what it is that my mom has gone through to get to where she is right now. What challenges she has faced, what she has achieved, what her next plans are, etc. It will also include my opinion and my own feelings on the matter of how it feels to see my idol go through all of this stuff from my perspective. Finally, it will also include some special inclusion of my mom's own writing, she is trying to practice her English every day and decided to put a little bit of her input into every blog to practice it better. So enjoy the following paragraphs written by my mom where she talks about herself for a bit so that you can get to know just who is Claudia.

"Hello Everyone  

A little about me is, I am a very high-energy person, so I must be doing something all the time. Not fit to be a housewife hahah. I love to be healthy/fit and responsible with my body. That’s why I regularly do exercise, sports, functional nutrition, and medical checks. Now, I’m not practicing any sports (planning to) but I do lift weights every day and walk for 40 minutes. One of my biggest issues is my bad relationship with food but when I can I try to eat healthy most of the time. Believe me, I try, but I can’t do it when we are talking about two little things called chocolates and wine, I will die for them (just Kidding). My definition of a good night with friends is a good conversation with wine that ends with a dessert called “brownie with ice cream”.

Being around nature makes me feel happy and peaceful. I enjoy looking at the sky, stars, rainbows, mountains, animals, and everything beautiful on this planet. I studied in a catholic school, but I don’t consider myself a catholic person. I think it was after my divorce that I realized it. I went through a lot by myself with emptiness. I met some people who introduced me to spirituality, and I learned about meditation, yoga, the purpose of life, and other concepts that positively impact my life. Every morning I try to meditate and do yoga before my exercise. Also, I love to read, listen, and watch some meditation concepts. And the last thing that I want to share with you about myself is my passion for movies and shows, I love to watch them."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first cup of coffee

Isabella