Isabella

 Isabella

My mom and my sister have always been best friends since I can remember, they always have been there for each other and they always will. Whenever we go on family vacations they always seem like sisters instead of mother and daughter by the way that they talk to each other. If in the future I am lucky enough to start a family of my own I would want my children and me to have the same relationship my sister has with my mom.


"Once I was told that I have been with Isabella in several different lives, as mother and daughter

and vice versa, as friends, and as business partners. And yes, my daughter and I have a special

universal connection, I could feel it since the day she was born. Like I always told her, I was in a

meeting with the president of the company when the doctor called me to say that I had to meet

him at the hospital. Something was going on with my baby, and he needed to do an ultrasound

and decide hat to do.

I got really scared, so I was excused from the meeting and left. After he checked that the baby was

alive and breathing he told me to go home, rest and he would wait for me the next day at 7 am for

the delivery.

she didn’t stop breastfeeding for 24 consecutive hours, I couldn’t put her in the cradle. Even my

mother, who was with me at the hospital, asked her father to bring all the suckers to help me rest.

I didn’t care, I just wanted to be with her. Since that day, we have been inseparable, we are just

one.

Some thinkers, say that you do a good job as a parent if they are better than you, and Isabella has

shown me and the world the superwoman she is. Her intelligence, beauty, and Kindness are what I

admire of her.

About her the only thing I can remember of her is every minute because she always is thinking

what the best for me and her family is, she honored our feminine linage. Since she was little, she

wanted to be famous, design, a doctor even president. First, she was going to be a fashion

designer she had this plan for my mother and I. we were supposed to live in Paris, and she studied

meanwhile we were selling Lulo ice pops she had loved them since she was a little."


Mujer sonriendo en frente de un coche

Descripción generada automáticamente

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Claudia Valencia?

My first cup of coffee