My Son

 Nicolas


My mom has never made me feel unloved or not appreciated She sent me this paragraph this week to describe how much she thinks of me and how exactly my personality has affected her positively. I wanted to share this one this week because it is extremely beautiful and I am so proud and happy to have a mother so outspoken on how much she loves her kids.

"Nicolas was born as a member who will balance our triangle family perfectly. If someone asks me

to describe Nicolas just in one word it would be “Life”. He is my definition of Life, who goes with

the flow, always laughs, and is always happy, but innocent. He cares about himself more than

anything, pays attention to every piece of advice, makes you feel comfortable, and you always

would have the most amazing time with him. Nicolas is just the greatest man I have known. Well, I

raised him. As my mother used to say, “You did him, you made him as he has become.” As a

human being, I can say that it has been a learning experience to raise him. He taught me how to

understand different aspects of being a man. Even taught me to heal with the men in my family

through this understanding. Yes, he is a special man but also Isa and I enjoy him a lot, we love to

make fun of him because it is too easy. He is very innocent and asks many questions “to make sure

he understands.” It’s easy to talk with him, always with the right words even if they are mean. Our

talks are deep, although they are wise.


We knew since the moment you chose me as your mother, we were going to be without his

father. The day he was born, just held my finger and didn’t let it go. I felt safer with him in that

way even though I was tired and kind of dizzy. I called his sister to take care of you because I was

going to fall asleep. Since that moment we were three. We never had been apart.


When he was 12 years old, I believe we were walking in our neighborhood and he started talking

about moving out after his graduation because was his dream to go to the USA, live by himself, be

able to walk to buy groceries and live with his friends. I was so sad because I thought he was bored

living with me but right away he noticed it and started telling me that it was his dream because we

hardly could do it in Cali. That was one of those times we felt safe to do it. So, he found a way to

study in the USA with one scholarship. And he surprises us now because he is graduating from the

university Magna Cum Laude with two majors.


Nicolas is gentle like a prince, although he loves dark humor. He is very fit, but it was hard to put

him into it. As a child he didn’t like sports, I think. I wanted to like it, so I made him participate in

sports like soccer, swimming, and volleyball but always got bored. He started to play with his

friends in their free time. Then he started to like music and painting and loved them but and the

end he decided to quit. And the funny thing is that sports was the only activity he stacked with.

Now Nicolas does weight every day and his nutrition is very strict.


I can believe he’s grown up and is going to start working. I love him a lot. Thanks, my prince

thanks."


YOUR ENERGY IS BIGGER THAN YOU’VE EVER IMAGINED


Un hombre parado en un área abierta

Descripción generada automáticamente con confianza baja

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Claudia Valencia?

My first cup of coffee

Isabella